PDA

View Full Version : Land's End Clothing Orders

Kungjo
09-18-2011, 11:19 PM
When you order from Land's End, do you order multiple sizes or do you just reorder if the size you ordered doesn't fit? I've been ordering multiple sizes because the clothing sizes seem like they aren't very consistent. A few times, when I just ordered a Small, the shirt comes and it looked like a Large on me. BUT, I also feel bad ordering multiple sizes and then having to return them all to the store when none of the sizes fit me correctly.

If you don't order mutiple sizes during a sale, can you reorder at the Sears locations with free shipping and get them to price match? Just wondering.

Thanks!

ahisma
09-18-2011, 11:27 PM
I do multiple sizes. My Sears seems to "get it" and has never seemed frustrated or annoyed. When my DD moved from kids to adult sizes, CS actually suggested that I order 4 jackets to see which one fit (S and XS petite and regular).

Zansu
09-18-2011, 11:27 PM
I always order multiple sizes and return what I don't need. I do this at B&M stores too. I don't do fitting rooms ;)

JElaineB
09-18-2011, 11:28 PM
I usually order two sizes if I am unsure. Just did that today with snowbibs. I don't want to wait to exchange because the item may go out of stock. I try to return whatever doesn't work within a week or two to Sears. If something is too large and it was a good price sometimes I'll just keep it until next year for DS.

TwinFoxes
09-19-2011, 07:18 AM
I usually order two sizes if I am unsure. Just did that today with snowbibs. I don't want to wait to exchange because the item may go out of stock.

Exactly this.

LD92599
09-19-2011, 09:08 AM
:yeahthat:

And i usually have a really good code, plus FS...but i'll only do a huge order w/ multiple sizes right at the start of CC Cycle so that my return and purchase are on the same cycle.

ett
09-19-2011, 02:05 PM
I usually just order multiple sizes and return the ones that don't fit. (either to compare fit between sizes or I'm afraid it'll sell out) If you do need to exchange sizes, you can call them to do a reorder. They will price match and you also get free shipping.