PDA

View Full Version : Two & a half men

trcy
09-19-2011, 10:03 PM
So who watched tonight's season opener? I had never really watched the show before, just wanted to see how they would do the transition. I personally was not impressed. Any other thoughts?

Cam&Clay
09-19-2011, 10:12 PM
I thought it was okay. I'll watch next week just to see how they continue it.

TwinFoxes
09-19-2011, 10:20 PM
I had never really watched the show before, just wanted to see how they would do the transition. I personally was not impressed. Any other thoughts?

Same here. I saw a total of one episode before. I didn't think this was funny, I wondered what fans of the show thought. The son/nephew is a lummox.

buddyleebaby
09-19-2011, 10:26 PM
I watched it.
I thought it was awful. It was like the writers were pissed at Charlie Sheen and took the opportunity to take some shots at him.
The "humor" (and I use that term loosely) was the same but the spirit of the show was not, at all.

wellyes
09-19-2011, 10:28 PM
It wasn't funny. Oh well.

mjmamma
09-19-2011, 10:53 PM
I never loved the show to begin with (though I am far from above potty humor) and I was hoping for something good, at last...I was unimpressed. We'll see. Plus, I like Ashton shaved with a good hair cut, this isn't his most handsome look, imo.

kellij
09-19-2011, 11:14 PM
I stopped watching when the wife said something about him exploding like a sausage. Gross and not funny. I'm in the m/s phase of pregnancy and that was not a visual I needed. I never watched it before though either.

♥ms.pacman♥
09-20-2011, 12:01 AM
I thought it was okay. I'll watch next week just to see how they continue it.

:yeahthat:

i thought the episode was better than i had expected (i was expecting something really bad). i liked the cameos thrown in (Dharma & Greg). i'm a huge fan of the show though, i have seen every episode :bag i agree, this show had more inappropriate jokes than most, but hey, i needed a laugh tonite and i like how this show can pull humor out of serious/horrible situations.

i think the real test is what the rest of the season is like, how the show continues. not sure they can pull this off without charlie sheen's character.i have a feeling it will be canceled soon.

eta: i thought ashton kutcher's character was annoying.