PDA

View Full Version : DWTS- Anyone watch..I got sucked in!!!!

mom2binsd
09-20-2011, 09:30 AM
So I may not watch much this year but curiosity got the better of me.

So, I still can't stand Nancy Grace...seeing her boobs on display was just a bit nauseating...

Carson Kressley rocked, but I love him and was thrilled he did well, at least he was entertaining.

ChazBono did just fine, he's a big guy and was pretty good considering he's not in very good shape. DD was watching with me, it's on earlier here, and when I explained to her that he used to be a girl but really felt like he was a boy so he changed his body to match his feelings, DD just asked "so he had a vagina and the doctors gave him a penis?...I explained yes and she was ok, said she wondered how many times doctors did that, and asked if Chaz's mom was ok with it, and when I explained yes she said "I guess if it's ok with his mom and doctor it's ok"....ah the mind of an 8 year old.

Elisabetta Canalis....no wonder Clooney dumped her.....

I had no idea about the actor/soldier JL Martinez, it took a lot more explanations for DD to understand his disfigurement due to the extensive burns from a mine explosion, than it did to explain Chaz Bono's transformation. I had no idea who Martinez was, but he is truly an inspiration and was a great dancer!

sweetsue98
09-20-2011, 10:27 AM
I love DWTS!

Love carson!

Agreed that there is nothing to elisabetta! She's beautiful but that's about it...

Kristen is not a celebrity and I can't stand her

Wonder who is getting the boot tonight?

wendibird22
09-20-2011, 10:47 AM
I watched cause I like a good train wreck. I was shocked that Nancy Grace wasn't the worst dancer on the floor. In fact there were many more worse than her so that doesn't bode well for the season.

momof2girls
09-20-2011, 11:20 AM
There are waay too many "stars" that I never heard of. I had a hard time keeping track of who was a model, "actor" or athlete.

Carson Kressley was so funny. Looks like he is going to have a hard time being masculine though (think Tango, Paso).

hmmm, I don't think I'd even give Elizabetta the benefit of being all that beautiful. I never saw her before and was expecting either a wonderful personality or a drop dead gorgeous woman...I saw neither.

I though nancy G did horribly. The judges seemed to like her though.

I don't know anything about that Kristen person but she seemed to have danced well.

kijip
09-21-2011, 04:17 AM
I just watched it on Hulu...Yes. I watch DWTS and I am not (totally) ashamed.

The basketball player, metta world peace Artest (?) is creepy. There is just something off about him. I was glad to see on the web that he is gone.

Elizabetta is like several pencils and pieces of pasta knotted together. Zero personality. Zero talent.

Ricki Lake is obviously experienced with dancing. Derek always seems to get dancers who are pretty good to start with.

The Kardashian non-celeb guy is not good at all.

Chaz seemed surprisingly down to earth and mellow for someone whose claim to fame is being the child of Sonny and Cher.

Nancy Grace also raises my creep o meter. But she danced ok, though that is on a very easy curve.

Carson Kressly is hi freaking larious.

Kristen and Mark will go far. She may not be a real celeb but she was not a terrible dancer and she has a great partner.

JL Martinez just oozes niceness.

I will miss Louie, he is my favorite pro dancer.

I like Hope Solo.