PDA

View Full Version : Recommend Superhero Wall Decals or Stickers

div_0305
09-20-2011, 12:28 PM
All of the wall decals we've bought in the past eventually peeled off the wall. :irked: It is not a glossy paint or textured wall. So I need something "semi-permanent" I guess. I saw some on Amazon---brand Roommates. Any feedback or suggestions? DS wants a Spidey, Superman, Batman, Hulk, Ironman and a Transformer.

infocrazy
09-20-2011, 12:40 PM
We have the roommates ones. We have the Marvel set (Spidey, Iron Man, thing, Hulk, Wolverine, etc..), and then the BIG Spiderman and the BIG Ironman. Superman, Batman and Transformers you'd have to get separate since they aren't marvel.

We have used the Roommates brand for many different themes so far with no issues. I love how easy it is to change the whole room.

div_0305
09-20-2011, 12:56 PM
Thanks Infocrazy! Did you buy from Amazon?

infocrazy
09-20-2011, 01:01 PM
Some. I was doing the boys' room (they share) and DD's room (woodland animals and this other brand tree) at the same time since we did a revolving room thing. I lucked into some sale at Kohl's and they were discounted (maybe BOGO?) with free shipping and I took 30% off with my Kohl's card. It was a major score. :) I think I just got the oversize Iron Man from Amazon. I think in April...?

I did google shopping to price check Amazon.

div_0305
09-20-2011, 01:06 PM
Thanks! Doing the google price thing right now. DS wants the giant ones, so I think 5 or 6 of them will be sufficient for his room.