PDA

View Full Version : Best deal on UGGS for toddlers?

janine
09-21-2011, 09:47 AM
Curious before I bite the bullet....

FTMLuc
09-21-2011, 10:02 AM
Hanna Anderson outlet had them for $31.50, may still have them.

BabyBearsMom
09-21-2011, 10:02 AM
Curious before I bite the bullet....

What size and do you need them to be Ugg brand? They had the bigger toddler size Kirkland brand boots (UGG style) at my Costco that looked great. The smallest size I found was a toddler 10. If they had a 6, my DD would be wearing them. I have their adult ones and just love them.

janine
09-21-2011, 10:17 AM
What size and do you need them to be Ugg brand? They had the bigger toddler size Kirkland brand boots (UGG style) at my Costco that looked great. The smallest size I found was a toddler 10. If they had a 6, my DD would be wearing them. I have their adult ones and just love them.

Good to know - she is a size 8 though, or close to (more like 7.5 right now). I'd prefer UGGS but they don't have to be!

ourbabygirl
09-21-2011, 10:59 AM
Are you o.k. with the Target Circo brand boots that look kind of like Uggs? That's what my DD has worn the past two falls/ winters, and I got them again this year.
I'm having trouble linking them right now, but I believe they're called Circo Suede boots, for around $23.99.

They come in light brown, dark brown (what we've done the past two years), light pink, dark pink, and I think dark purple.

Clarity
09-21-2011, 11:11 AM
I found Bear Paw boots at Famous Footwear for $30. They looked like better quality (nicer lining) than the Target/Circo ones my dd1 wore all last winter and they were only a bit more expensive.

willow33
09-22-2011, 08:12 AM
Garnet Hill has 25% off until midnight tonight and it includes toddler uggs. You have to "like" them on facebook and click through the link. I just bought my DD a gray pair for $67.50 with free shipping :)

Melaine
09-22-2011, 08:23 AM
Sorry, wrong thread.

twinsmama
09-22-2011, 09:05 AM
I highly recommend the Costco ones. Dd wore a pair last year almost all winter long. (almost 5 months!)

They are not weather proof though. I sprayed them with that special spray but still, her feet got wet on occasion. But she has real snow boots, so we use those when it snowed. Her feet got a little wet when we walked around in NYC on messy streets. But if you want them for dry days and warmth, they are excellent. Last year they were $20, this year they are $25. I think they are worth the money!

willow33
09-22-2011, 09:34 AM
I highly recommend the Costco ones. Dd wore a pair last year almost all winter long. (almost 5 months!)

They are not weather proof though. I sprayed them with that special spray but still, her feet got wet on occasion. But she has real snow boots, so we use those when it snowed. Her feet got a little wet when we walked around in NYC on messy streets. But if you want them for dry days and warmth, they are excellent. Last year they were $20, this year they are $25. I think they are worth the money!

I would have bought these in a second, but they only start at size 10. DD is a 7.5 or 8 right now. They are a great deal!

KrystalS
09-22-2011, 09:54 AM
Also keep in mind if you keep these in reasonable good condition they have great resale value. I always spray DDs Uggs really well, and let them dry out if they get wet. I've always been able to get back about 50% when I sell them on ebay.

mama2g03
09-25-2011, 11:00 PM

I just bought DD a pair this evening and they were marked $25 on the sign but rang up $19.99. She wore them around the house all night until bedtime.

janine
09-26-2011, 10:12 AM
Also keep in mind if you keep these in reasonable good condition they have great resale value. I always spray DDs Uggs really well, and let them dry out if they get wet. I've always been able to get back about 50% when I sell them on ebay.

well i have another DD on the way so this is how I justify big purchases ;).

so are UGGS not waterproof - meaning they have to be sprayed?

inmypjs
09-26-2011, 11:58 AM
Just wanted to say that I recently purchased the Ugg knock-off boots from Costco (Kirkland brand) and the ones from Target (Circo brand). We ended up keeping the Target ones because they have a zipper on the side. My 4 yo needed a lot of help to get the Kirkland ones on because they had no zipper. Even though they were her correct size, we really had to push and pull. I went with the Target ones because she can put them on herself which is a huge time saver for us in the mornings.

KrystalS
09-26-2011, 02:00 PM
well i have another DD on the way so this is how I justify big purchases ;).

so are UGGS not waterproof - meaning they have to be sprayed?

They are NOT waterproof. I spray them with the Ugg protector and if DD does get them wet I make sure they dry out really well and I spray them with the protector again. They are definitely not a boot for playing in the snow!