PDA

View Full Version : Leaking Pull Ups ugh!

wendibird22
09-21-2011, 10:13 AM
This should be xposted in the BP because I am so tired of DD1 waking up early in the a.m. (like 5am!!!!) to say, "My pull up leaked!!" It was happening 2x's a week a few weeks ago so I got the overnight pull ups and now it's happening 1x a week. What gives??? It seems that yes her pull up is very full in the morning but she also tends to sleep on her side and she's leaking from the elastic on the side. I'm so tired of having to strip the bed before work to wash pee soaked sheets, bath her before daycare, make her bed after a long day at work, etc.

She's 4yo and super skinny. I don't think underjams or the like come small enough for her (she's maybe 33lb).

Any suggestions/alternatives or do I just need to resign myself to extra laundry?

emily
09-21-2011, 10:30 AM
We had the same problem with the Huggies Pull-Ups, leaks nearly everyday! DD is 3.5 and thin. We switched to the Pampers Easy Ups and havent had a leak since. Pampers brand is much more absorbant, IMO.

lowrioh
09-21-2011, 11:54 AM
I would also try the Pampers. DD1 was at a stage where one size of Pull Up was too small and the other too big and the Easy Ups worked really well during that time.