PDA

View Full Version : mini splurge...what should i get???

cchavez
09-21-2011, 01:17 PM
Sooo, my friends are coming in for a girls wkend...yay! DH has been out all week on a business trip and I just found out he will be gone for 2 weeks in October. I am tired and so looking forward to this wkend and I want to splurge on a little something for me this wkend while we are out shopping. I am thinking of a mini bead bracelet from Tiffany's (125.00). I don't own any tiffany pieces and I am in love with layering bracelets right now....any other mini splurge suggestions( UNDER 150.00) I should consider? I don't wear uggs, already have a pandora bracelet, just got a new michael kors purse....I have a clarisonic Mia....I don't need a new pair of jeans. I have several necklaces I love so I don't need a new necklace. I do like this pandora ring but I don't wear rings that often.....
http://www.preciousaccents.com/PND-190843ON-p-rings-silver&show=.html
I do need a casual new jacket for the cooler months. I considered a north face denali but that is more than I want to spend....looked at the lulumon site but it all seemed overpriced plus a new jacket is not really a splurge......would love to hear from ideas! There is also a james avery bracelet that a like but it is up to 180.00 now with the increase in silver. I also like this bracelet by james avery and it is 99.99
http://secure.jamesavery.com/jewelry/search/product/B-535L/Bold-Infinity-Hook-On-Bracelet/
I friend has it and layers it with her david yurman and pandora and it looks awesome!! (I am thinking of asking for a david yurman bracelet for my 40th in January).
Thanks

karstmama
09-21-2011, 02:16 PM
i think the tiffany's idea is nice. a bag from coach outlet? a bag from vera bradley? a massage!?!? i'd be on that massage like a shot.

cchavez
09-21-2011, 02:21 PM
We do have massages booked at a spa and blow outs booked at the dry bar....so I guess this would be a shopping splurge.....I would rather come home with one nicer (splurge) item from the wkend than a bunch of items that would total a couple of hundred dollars....thanks.