PDA

View Full Version : Lands End Rewards?

babybell
09-24-2011, 07:37 AM
I just made three LE purchases in the last week :bag and just decided it was a good idea to sign up for the rewards program. Does anyone know if they do retroactive credit? My purchases were literally a couple days ago.

jvs195
09-24-2011, 08:37 AM
Why don't you call them to ask. If not, you could reorder and return the original.

Pennylane
09-24-2011, 10:06 AM
Yes, you can. Just call the # on the rewards card.Although I am still not sure what you earn from the program.

Ann

mariza
09-24-2011, 11:45 AM
Yes, you can. Just call the # on the rewards card.Although I am still not sure what you earn from the program.

Ann

I belong to the rewards program and of all the programs I belong to for various retailers, I find the LE program the most underwhelming. I have spent about $400 there in the past month and only have about $4.00 worth of rewards. The website says you earn 1 point per every 10 cents you spend, Seems like a penny per dollar to me. I'd rather get coupons for 20% off then the pennies they give me back to spend in their store. A coupon would be worth more to me.

Daphnecita
09-24-2011, 11:51 AM
It's the same rewards program as for the other stores under the same ownership: kmart, sears.

I agree, it's not a great program compared to others out there.

babybell
09-24-2011, 12:42 PM
I belong to the rewards program and of all the programs I belong to for various retailers, I find the LE program the most underwhelming. I have spent about $400 there in the past month and only have about $4.00 worth of rewards. The website says you earn 1 point per every 10 cents you spend, Seems like a penny per dollar to me. I'd rather get coupons for 20% off then the pennies they give me back to spend in their store. A coupon would be worth more to me.

Hm, maybe I shouldn't bother, then. I'm not a huge shopper there (until all these FS codes popped up!).

ett
09-24-2011, 12:46 PM
It's free to sign up, but I wouldn't bother returning and rebuying to get the credit. I have earned about $25 in rewards since signing up; I won't even think about how much I've spent.

babybell
09-24-2011, 01:11 PM
It's the same rewards program as for the other stores under the same ownership: kmart, sears.

I agree, it's not a great program compared to others out there.

OMG, I just realized I have one that I got at Sears last Black Friday. :bag Oops!

ahisma
09-24-2011, 01:52 PM
I have it, but agree that it's underwhelming. Once in a while I apply it and get a couple of dollars off. Meh.

ett
09-24-2011, 02:01 PM
I still think it's better than TRU's program where the points expire every couple of months and you only earn half the value with sale items.