PDA

View Full Version : Arctic Bundleme

Sunspot
09-24-2011, 10:36 AM
Does anyone have the arctic bundleme? What temp is this good for? Debating whether to get Arctic or Urban for chicago winter. Please let me know what you suggest. Also, does it fit nicely on Baby City Mini Double Jogger?

Thank you so much!

newg
09-24-2011, 02:54 PM
I have the Urban Toddler Bundle me on one side of my Bumbleride Indie Twin and it fits perfect......it is plenty toasty for Cincinnati winters wich average ~30....... if it's just a quick trip to a neighbors house DD usually has a fleece jacket on but if it's a day at the zoo I have the girls dressed in their winter clothes under the bundle me.....

not sure if that helps!

eta: I know Chicago gets a lot more "wind chill" temps than Cincinnati, especially below 0 wind chill temps.......and the Urban doesn't really have any kind of wind protection...so if the other one does you might want to go with that one!

eno0609
09-24-2011, 08:23 PM
We have both the Urban and the Arctic, if Chicago winters are anything like Toronto, which I hear all the time it is (can go to -30 celsius with windchill) I would go with the Arctic. That said, we also use the Urban in the same kind of weather and neither DC has ever complained.

We had the Urban first and I tried the Arctic mainly because the Urban didn't fit the seat back very well on our P&T, so now we just keep the Urban on our Mac and the Arctic on the P&T. Not sure how it fits the BJCM.

babybell
09-24-2011, 10:35 PM
I think I saw an amazon review that said it didn't fit on BOBs or Baby Joggers. Can anyone testify to this?

Kaylee31
09-24-2011, 10:46 PM
I think I saw an amazon review that said it didn't fit on BOBs or Baby Joggers. Can anyone testify to this?

Which one, arctic or urban? The 1st amazon review for the artic states that they use it on their BOB. http://www.amazon.com/JJ-Cole-Arctic-Bundle-Toddler/product-reviews/B002G9UTWM
I used an urban on a single BJCM and other strollers, it's pretty universal and fits well, although it slides around a little bit. The Arctic seems more structured, just from what I've seen in pics.

arivecchi
09-24-2011, 11:07 PM
We have an urban. It's not thick at all. My kids always ask for a blanket in addition to it. If you dont want to worry about blankets, get the artic or be prepared to use your rain cover with the urban a lot.

babybell
09-25-2011, 07:04 AM
Which one, arctic or urban? The 1st amazon review for the artic states that they use it on their BOB. http://www.amazon.com/JJ-Cole-Arctic-Bundle-Toddler/product-reviews/B002G9UTWM
I used an urban on a single BJCM and other strollers, it's pretty universal and fits well, although it slides around a little bit. The Arctic seems more structured, just from what I've seen in pics.

Ah, I think it was the Urban I was looking at.