PDA

View Full Version : city versa- when will it be out? what to do?

sal799
09-25-2011, 09:44 AM
the city versa looks super cool- it has everythign i want basically- reversing seat, light weight, easy fold, good push. BUT- when will it be out? i currently have a BJCMD, a mac triumph, and a mountian buggy. i have a 5.5 month old and a 2 yo. we've mostly been using the double, but my 2 yo doesnt want to sit anymore. my mac triumph is in my car, and its nto for walking. my mountain buggy is packed away, its too big/cumbersome for me to use for everyday.
i need a new single for everyday use- i'm in the burbs, looking for a single that i can use for everyday walking on paved, but uneven- not city sidewalks- streets. brisk walking, no real running. want reversible. heres my dilemma- do i buy something now- was going ot buy the bee, i think - or do i suck it up and use my mountian buggy until the versa comes out ?

or- another option- my sister has an older model bee- the bee minus- that she is not using. i guess i can ask her if i can borrow it until the baby jogger comes out, but i dont know if i want to do this. i mena- -what if something happens.

Kaylee31
09-25-2011, 05:21 PM
I saw on one of the sites that it will not be released until March. I would borrow the Bee and see how you like it.

PeppyParents
09-25-2011, 07:25 PM
Yes, current estimate is approx March 2012, but that's only an estimate at this point. Those dates can change this far out.