PDA

View Full Version : Merrell Jungle Mocs vs LLBean Comfort Mocs?

MamaSnoo
09-25-2011, 08:03 PM
Last winter, DD lived in her Jungle Mocs. They are great because our weather is not really severe (she does not need to wear boots to school, and she does not really like boots), but she does need something with solid leather (sneakers feel too cool). And she can put them on and off easily herself. A must at pre-school. And they held up/cleaned up great.

I think I must have gotten a great clearance price on the Merrells somewhere, because I do not remember the price being an issue last year. The best I am finding tonight is $45 with freeship.

LLBean has their version for $35. Also free ship :).

So, for people have had both, or at least the Bean version, what do you think? Are the Bean ones just as good?

SnuggleBuggles
09-25-2011, 08:09 PM
I had some Lands End versions but always preferred the Merrells b/c of the ease to get on and off. The LE ones were much harder. You might find that with the LLB? Worth a try though!

Beth

newg
09-25-2011, 10:07 PM
I just saw some Merrells at the Stride Rite outlet near me....I don't remember how much they were though....

fauve01
09-25-2011, 11:59 PM
I think I must have gotten a great clearance price on the Merrells somewhere, because I do not remember the price being an issue last year. The best I am finding tonight is $45 with freeship.

sorry for the barge, but where are they for $45? i have some in my zappos cart for dd but they are $50.
TIA!

ett
09-26-2011, 12:18 AM
sorry for the barge, but where are they for $45? i have some in my zappos cart for dd but they are $50.
TIA!

Shoebuy has them for $43.95.
http://www.shoebuy.com/merrell-jungle-moc-kids/7096/104861

diamond
09-26-2011, 11:11 AM
MamaSnoo and others how do you clean the merrell jungle mocs? And keep them clean. I got a pair in lilac butterfly color for almost $50 last year for my daughter and she played hard in mud, etc.. and in a few weeks time they looked like old , raggedy shoes. I think she even made a hole in them in a few weeks? How do you take care of them? ty

fauve01
09-26-2011, 11:58 AM
Shoebuy has them for $43.95.
http://www.shoebuy.com/merrell-jungle-moc-kids/7096/104861

THANKS! :kisscheek:

MamaSnoo
09-29-2011, 01:45 PM
MamaSnoo and others how do you clean the merrell jungle mocs? And keep them clean. I got a pair in lilac butterfly color for almost $50 last year for my daughter and she played hard in mud, etc.. and in a few weeks time they looked like old , raggedy shoes. I think she even made a hole in them in a few weeks? How do you take care of them? ty

I pm'd you.