PDA

View Full Version : Did Fleecebaby go out of business?

cmonbaby
09-27-2011, 01:05 PM
We absolutely LOVED these sheets for our crib and pack-n-play. I bought new ones with each of the older two kids when they were babies and now I went to order more and cannot get the website to work. (pretty sure it was www.fleecebaby.com)

Does anyone know if they are still in business? I'll be SO sad if they don't make them anymore. I know you can find them on other websites for an obscene price. I always liked working with the owner, she was so great!

marymoo86
09-27-2011, 03:53 PM
I'm not sure but diapers.com still has them - $28 I believe

infomama
09-27-2011, 11:17 PM
Jen sold Fleece Baby a while ago to a family. Not sure if they still have it up and running....looks like no. Sad, I loved those sheets and often gave them as gifts.

MissyL11
09-29-2011, 08:04 AM
sad to hear this.. I loved those sheets!

azazela
09-29-2011, 08:13 AM
There are also some here (http://www.mom4life.com/fleece-baby-crib-sheets.html). I've bought from mom4life many times in the past, it's really nice store. Free shipping on all orders. :love-retry:

Minnifer
09-29-2011, 08:17 AM
I'm curious about these - do babies really like the fleece/care about the softer sheet? Reason I'm wondering is my DS is currently co-sleeping w/me and I want.him.out, LOL - I think he prefers my bed b/c it's soft and squishy (yes, I know, I know ;) ) compared to the hard co-sleeper or crib mattress, so I'm wondering if this sheet could help the transition? Also, wonder if there are similar, less expensive alternatives.