PDA

View Full Version : Awake

Uno-Mom
09-29-2011, 08:28 AM
I realize to many of you, it looks like I'm posting after 8am, but it's 5:15 here. I've been up since 4:45. My schedule would allow me to sleep 'til 7:30 today. For some freaking reason, SOMETHING or other has woke me up between 3 and 5:30 am for the past week!!

Some days, it's been dh moving in pain from his recent injury. Or, it's been Sprog yelling out (she never does that - why NOW??) Then my chronic sleep issues and stress kick in, making it impossible to nod back off.

I just NEED a 7-8 hours night sleep, pleeeeeease! I'd even take 6. This is so stupid, since I have the time to sleep. I just can't. Referencing stress thread, I am great at it if I have enough rest. But now, I'll have yet another day of edginess, slow thinking, excess emotion and slight nausea. :(

Melaine
09-29-2011, 08:30 AM
That is the worst! DD called me at 4 and I couldn't go back to sleep. All she wanted was her lovey which she apparently did not feel around for before screaming my name. I also keep having to get up and pee right at 5AM and can't go back to sleep. What a pain.