PDA

View Full Version : HELP: DH loves DD's anywhere chair...any rec.'s on love sac knockoffs...

creativelightbulb
09-29-2011, 12:25 PM
Ok so I go downstairs last Sunday to find DH lounging in DD oversized anywhere chair.

I calmly asked whose name was on the back and he laughed as DD climbed in his lap to watch the game....

I was proud of myself that I didn't start screaming for him to "get the #$%@# out of the baby's chair"...but I was annoyed...

after I calmed down I decided I would buy him a bean bag chair for our anniversary next month. I know.....not the most romantic gift but he will greatly appreciate it.

He loves to watch TV on the floor with a bunch of pillows.

I think the love sac would be great but I can't afford one.

http://www.lovesac.com/

I'm looking to get him a love sac knock off and was hoping someone here had a recommendation...

TIA -

ohiomom1121
09-29-2011, 12:50 PM
Not sure what their pricing is but Ultimate Sacks are awesome.

crayonblue
09-29-2011, 12:58 PM
DH sits in DD's Anywhere Chair too and he can't understand why it upsets me so much! Cause he crushes it!

We bought a Love Sac on Good Friday a few years ago. Love Sac was having a 50% off sale on their website. You might want to hang on until then. Before we moved, we sold the Sac on Craigslist. We miss our bean bag!

creativelightbulb
09-29-2011, 01:20 PM
DH sits in DD's Anywhere Chair too and he can't understand why it upsets me so much! Cause he crushes it!

We bought a Love Sac on Good Friday a few years ago. Love Sac was having a 50% off sale on their website. You might want to hang on until then. Before we moved, we sold the Sac on Craigslist. We miss our bean bag!

Good idea!! I will also look on craigslist. There has to be a lot of people who find themselves without the room for those big bag chairs.

DH has a large theater room man cave and the only chairs in there are the old vinyl indestructible love seats my mom had in our family room when my sister and I were young....

I DO understand why he doesn't like to sit in the love seats but the anywhere chair is NOT a viable alternative IMO....

ohiomom1121
09-29-2011, 02:00 PM
BTW, Pottery Barn Teen has Eco Loungers in their catalog on sale. Maybe he would like one of those?
http://www.pbteen.com/shop/furniture/lounge-seating/loungers-teen-lounge-furniture/?page=viewall&bnrid=3718512&cm_ven=NonBrandSearch&cm_cat=Google&cm_pla=FurnitureNewNationalLoungeSeatingLoungersPh rase&cm_ite=eco+lounger&OVMTC=Phrase&site=&creative=9622712833&OVKEY=eco%20lounger