PDA

View Full Version : Which color canopy for Bee+?

rolypoly27
09-29-2011, 12:25 PM
I have a Bee+ with a black canopy that I recently purchased on CL. It was the only color available and I am fine with black. I like that it's gender neutral, looks sleek and not too flashy, and it creates a dark barrier from the sun when DD is napping. But lately, I've been lusting after the other fun colors! Especially red and blue. Is black too boring and basic? Should I get a different color or stick with what I have? Help me decide!

heppygirl
09-29-2011, 12:34 PM
As someone who just asked about navy vs. black for the Avio, I got talked out of black and think a color is more fun (but can still be classy).

I'm no help at all, as I'm going to suggest Dark Khaki. I LOVE this color on the Bee+ and wish the Avio came in at least one earth tone. I'm a huge fan of earth tones.

That probably just confuses you more, but there you have it!

ijopint
09-29-2011, 12:53 PM
I would go for the khaki or red. Helps your stroller to stand out in the crowd.
Try to get a liner for the stroller seat to add color and protect your seat from getting dirty. Buy Buy B is having clearance on the Tangerine /blue/ pink canopy or Bed bath beyond online . got the info from a fellow swapper.

froggert
09-29-2011, 01:40 PM
have you seen the canopies from maine baby treats? we have a sock monkey one with red lining for our bee+.

meggswife
09-29-2011, 01:50 PM
I have a blue canopy and I have to say, the blue is Gorgeous! It is so much prettier in person! :)

rolypoly27
09-29-2011, 02:26 PM
I would go for the khaki or red. Helps your stroller to stand out in the crowd.
Try to get a liner for the stroller seat to add color and protect your seat from getting dirty. Buy Buy B is having clearance on the Tangerine /blue/ pink canopy or Bed bath beyond online . got the info from a fellow swapper.

Thanks for the heads up on the clearance sale. I think I'd have to pay for shipping, but it would still be less than buying full price. I'm off to see what colors they have on sale.

legaleagle
09-29-2011, 03:31 PM
Does BBB still have that pale green? I love that one though maybe it gets dirty easily?

ijopint
09-29-2011, 04:08 PM
In NYC, tons of green, blue,pink,tangerine!

roseyloxs
09-29-2011, 04:56 PM
I have the blue and its great but I voted for other. I would get the deep purple or tangerine off clearance. Personally i am waiting for maine baby treats to open back up so I can get a custom.

rolypoly27
09-29-2011, 05:04 PM
I have the blue and its great but I voted for other. I would get the deep purple or tangerine off clearance. Personally i am waiting for maine baby treats to open back up so I can get a custom.

Is the deep purple on clearance too? I didn't see it on the website. I really like that color.

ETA: I like the Ocean color on the cam too...

roseyloxs
09-29-2011, 05:12 PM
Is the deep purple on clearance too? I didn't see it on the website. I really like that color.

ETA: I like the Ocean color on the cam too...

Not at BBB but I thought I saw it elsewhere but I can't find it right now. sorry. Maybe I am imagining it.

poohbear
10-01-2011, 08:19 AM
Well, I have red, off-white, purple, and blue lined with blue zoo from mainebaby treats. Right now I am using the blue one but I think the purple is my fave. I haven't seen it on sale anywhere. I haven't used the off-white yet. Red is surprisingly my least favorite. I should probably pare it down and get rid of one, but...

I was acually deciding between lining with blue zoo or sock monkeys - I love the sock monkeys, but ended up with blue zoo and then found a matching liner on swap - super cute :)

I wish they would come out with a kelly green. I'd be all over that.

So bottom line, I go deep purple for my choice.

roseyloxs
10-01-2011, 09:50 AM
I wish they would come out with a kelly green. I'd be all over that.

That would be perfect for St paddy's day. A kelly green with a coordinating tartan print on the inside would be awesome. Maybe that should be your next mainebabytreat selection. :wink2: I would put a ND monogram print on the inside. Oh my gosh if I can find some I think that will have to be what I order next. Even my husband would be excited about that one. I have to go search and see if I can find a fabric print I like.

poohbear
10-01-2011, 06:37 PM
That would be perfect for St paddy's day. A kelly green with a coordinating tartan print on the inside would be awesome. Maybe that should be your next mainebabytreat selection. :wink2: I would put a ND monogram print on the inside. Oh my gosh if I can find some I think that will have to be what I order next. Even my husband would be excited about that one. I have to go search and see if I can find a fabric print I like.

:rotflmao:

meggswife
10-01-2011, 08:33 PM
So bottom line, I go deep purple for my choice.

Do you have an irl picture of the purple? All I can find online are stock photos and I'd love to see it. :)

swissair81
10-02-2011, 06:44 AM
I love deep purple

PGTB
10-03-2011, 07:02 PM
I'd say purple. Too used to standard colors, when I see a rare occasional purple or a pale pink, they really stand out and so pretty too! I have the blue and it's a gorgeous color, very bright, so also recommend.

swissair81
10-03-2011, 07:07 PM
I love the purple canopy (I know I said that). I have 2. What I'm going to do with the second, I have no idea (it was a mistake).

roseyloxs
10-04-2011, 04:35 AM
I love the purple canopy (I know I said that). I have 2. What I'm going to do with the second, I have no idea (it was a mistake).

:rotflmao: