PDA

View Full Version : I wonder if the baby jogger GT tires will fit on a reg. city mini...

todzwife
09-30-2011, 05:41 PM
because that would make me love it even more.

PeppyParents
10-03-2011, 06:51 PM
because that would make me love it even more.

Hi,

We asked on your behalf, because that's a great question.

The answer from Baby Jogger is.... no. Sorry! Front wheel mounts differently.

Bummer!

Kaylee31
10-03-2011, 06:57 PM
Hi,

Bummer!

Thanks for looking into it!
I just wish the GT would have better color combos-- the mostly gray colors is kind of a turnoff. I would definitely buy one if they were the same colors as the regular City Minis.

Multimama
10-03-2011, 08:44 PM
Thanks for looking into it!
I just wish the GT would have better color combos-- the mostly gray colors is kind of a turnoff. I would definitely buy one if they were the same colors as the regular City Minis.

Yeah, those colors are AWFUL. I don't know what they were thinking. They have some nice colors like cimson and purple. Why did they have to choose orange and grey for one of the only two combos available?? It's such a weird choice.

todzwife
10-03-2011, 09:09 PM
Hi,

Bummer!

What about the back wheels? LOL!

roseyloxs
10-04-2011, 04:36 AM
Is the frame the same? Can you buy a new GT switch the fabrics from your current BJCM to the new one. Then sell the old BJCM with GT fabrics?

PeppyParents
10-04-2011, 09:09 AM
Is the frame the same? Can you buy a new GT switch the fabrics from your current BJCM to the new one. Then sell the old BJCM with GT fabrics?

Hi,

I don't know the exact changes to the frame itself, but I do know the GT has a longer legrest and longer seatback and different canopy, so I don't imagine the fabrics can switch.

roseyloxs
10-04-2011, 09:52 AM
Hi,

I don't know the exact changes to the frame itself, but I do know the GT has a longer legrest and longer seatback and different canopy, so I don't imagine the fabrics can switch.

Shoot, I did read about those changes. Maybe they'll see everyone thinks they are ugly and will suddenly come out with new colors.