PDA

View Full Version : Sell BJCMD and get a B-ready?

todzwife
09-30-2011, 10:28 PM
or keep what I already have LOL!

FWIW, I have a 42 pound 5 YO that rides and a 20 pound 1 YO. I don't use the double a lot, but I do need it occasionally.

hoodlims
09-30-2011, 11:00 PM
Maybe, or some sort of inline since you don't want a double with only one rider forever. Your 5 year old will probably phase out. I just reviewed my B-Ready but since putting in the 2nd seat (arrived today), I am enjoying it more. It doesn't seem as large with the second seat in (weird huh?) because I can see and understand the purpose for the large frame.

todzwife
09-30-2011, 11:01 PM
We do plan on 1 more in about 2 years or so...I just have to get rid of about 20 pounds first. :(

Kaylee31
09-30-2011, 11:14 PM
I'd say don't do it. I thought the B-Ready seat was too small for my 27 lb., 2 yr. old and I returned it. He was much more comfortable in a BJCM and had plenty of room to grow. If you really want an inline, I'd go with the P&T Vibe or Explorer since they have a bigger main seat and [I imagine] a better push w/air tires.

roseyloxs
10-01-2011, 06:19 AM
I have heard the B-ready makes a better double then single. Probably a better idea to get a stroller that is better as a single or just stick with what you have.