PDA

View Full Version : Costco Contact Lenses

HIU8
10-01-2011, 09:23 PM
Not sure it's for all brands of contacts. I wear acuvue oasis. There is a $24 manufacturer rebate and a $25 Costco rebate right now ($24 rebate on 4 or more boxes and the $25 rebate when you buy 8 boxes). So, you can get a total of $49 off which is basically 2 boxes free. Also, did you know that Costco will refund you if you return any un-opened boxes of lenses (if your prescription changes etc...).

babyonway
10-01-2011, 10:39 PM
Great deal, thank you for posting. Do you know how long the deal lasts?

Bryan mom
10-02-2011, 12:30 PM
Double check the requirements for the Manufacturer's rebate. It might not apply as it's a Costco purchase. (check the fine prints on the rebate form)

JustMe
10-02-2011, 01:31 PM
Not sure it's for all brands of contacts. I wear acuvue oasis. There is a $24 manufacturer rebate and a $25 Costco rebate right now ($24 rebate on 4 or more boxes and the $25 rebate when you buy 8 boxes). So, you can get a total of $49 off which is basically 2 boxes free. Also, did you know that Costco will refund you if you return any un-opened boxes of lenses (if your prescription changes etc...).

Wow, thanks. This is very timely for me!

Where do you find out about these rebates?

What do you need if you want to return un-opened boxes and get reimbursed?. I was actually considering waiting on getting my new prescription filled b/c money is tight and can't afford to thrown in in the garbage, so to speak.

stillplayswithbarbies
10-02-2011, 01:52 PM
check with your eye doctor. Mine will price match Costco's price. They just call to verify the Costco price and that's what they charge me.

mezzona
10-02-2011, 03:14 PM
Double check the requirements for the Manufacturer's rebate. It might not apply as it's a Costco purchase. (check the fine prints on the rebate form)

it works. just got my manf rebate the other day. still waiting on the costco rebate (which you can submit online. so easy!)

op thanks for the heads up for the return if the rx changes. i may need that!

HIU8
10-02-2011, 07:02 PM
OP here. My eye doc does not match Costco--It would be nice if they would though.

I did not know about the rebates at all. I HATE wearing my glasses and prefer contacts. I was down to literally 1 contact left (and each of my eyes is a very different prescription). I normally use my flex spending etc... and consider myself lucky if I hit it when there is any type of a rebate.

All you need to do to get reimbursed is come back with your unopened box. They can look up what you bought and when. They do a refund and then you have to do a separate transaction for the new prescription.

I normally only get the manufacturers rebate. I've never also gotten the Costco rebate. This was very exciting for me.

boilermakermom
10-04-2011, 03:24 PM
there doesn't seem to be anything on the costco website about this. where did you get t he rebate forms? maybe it isn't good where i am at?

Twin Mom
10-04-2011, 04:10 PM
there doesn't seem to be anything on the costco website about this. where did you get t he rebate forms? maybe it isn't good where i am at?

They gave them to me when I bought my contacts at Costco. I'm sure you could call the optical department at your local store to check it out.