PDA

View Full Version : Tell me about babylegs

NCGrandma
10-02-2011, 04:56 PM
Just saw the post about a good bargain on babylegs and realized I had never heard of them or seen them. The pics on their website look a little strange to me but I realized that I had also never heard of the A&A blankets (they weren't on the market when DGD1 was born) but they've been a big hit for DGD2.

Also, how are their socks? If those are good, I could try a mixed order of babylegs and socks if the sale is still on.

SnuggleBuggles
10-02-2011, 05:01 PM
We loved our Baby Legs. They were great for when you'd carry baby and their pant legs would ride up b/c the Baby Legs kept their legs covered. Fantastic if you need to do a cold weather diaper change (not that that happens often but if it does it's nice to have the coverage!). They look super cute worn solo around the house. :) I bought knock off ones at Etsy and a pair of Baby Legs for target a few years back so I never splurged on the real thing.

Beth

NCGrandma
10-02-2011, 06:10 PM
Thanks! Sounds good, and from the info on the babylegs website, I realized that my 7-year-old DGD1 could wear them as leg-warmers or arm-warmers, while my 2-month-old DGD2 could wear them to cover her legs. Just ordered 2 each of 3 different styles, which should satisfy my DGD1's desire for matching big/little sister wear. Hope the socks are OK -- added a pair of baby socks to bring the order up to the promotion amount...

katydid1971
10-02-2011, 08:11 PM
Just like Beth said they are great for the space between the bottom on the pants and the top of the socks. They also help keep the socks up. DD still wears her Baby Leg (and fake target Baby Legs) occasionally with her ballet tights.

babybell
10-02-2011, 08:13 PM
What I don't get about babylegs is that they look funny with socks. My kid doesn't typically wear shoes with no socks, so I don't see the point of having their legs covered and then no socks with shoes...

Maybe I'm just weird. :shrug:

SnuggleBuggles
10-02-2011, 08:25 PM
We always did socks. Sometimes we had the BL over the socks and other times under, whatever looked best with the outfit of the day.

Beth

katydid1971
10-02-2011, 08:41 PM
We always did socks. Sometimes we had the BL over the socks and other times under, whatever looked best with the outfit of the day.

Beth
:yeahthat: I would also have the baby leg over the robeez sometimes (with socks under)