PDA

View Full Version : 50 off of clearance toys at Kmart

MomtoNico
10-03-2011, 03:23 PM
Found a few handy manny items. Play doh sets. Saw the power wheels 12v battery for 20.50. moon sand barn- 7.50. Once trio set was 7.50 also. a numch of games too. I think the set had two planes to build. thought that was a good sale.
Stinky the garbage truck was on sale too- I think it was 21? Could be wrong on that?? Also big foot was 41.
Also the back packs were 75 off. Lunch bags were still full price.

Hope everyone find some bargains.

JanBaby
10-04-2011, 02:17 PM
Thanks for posting! I picked up a newborn Cabbage Patch doll set for "baby brother" to give to DD when he arrives. I had to open the package to make sure it was a boy version since it's supposed to be a surprise. $11 down from $24.99.

Daphnecita
10-04-2011, 05:13 PM
Thanks OP. I got the Think Fun game, Flipover for 7.50

Mikey0709
10-06-2011, 09:46 AM
THANK YOU!!!! I LOVED this sale last year before xmas - - and though i didn't spend AS MUCH - - still got some great stuff and great prices!

Our store had ALOT of Star Wars, ALOT of barbie & toy story..... REALLY good priced games. AND the cutest Radio flyer wagon - - i wish i needed for only $27!!!!

BEST score was a few less than 1/2 price Leapster Explorer cartridges that will work in our new LEAPPAD!!!

They had a whole separate section of clearance behind the cash registers at our store - - AND also clearance was still mixed in with the regular toys - - so check around the store!