PDA

View Full Version : Thirty minutes or less

crl
10-03-2011, 04:40 PM
Anyone have little projects that have made a big difference?

I ordered three over the door shoe organizers and put them on the backs of three doors that line my entryway (coat closet, laundry room, broom closet). One holds dd's (18 months) shoes, hats, etc plus umbrellas. Another holds ds's shoes and the third holds mine.

Took very little time, not much money and got all the shoes off the floor of my laundry room plus made it easy to find dd's hats! :yay:

I'd love to hear others' quick and easy projects!

Catherine

smiles33
10-03-2011, 04:46 PM
Well, one of my projects didn't require any money, just time. I cleaned out the kitchen cabinet that held all the bottles/sippy cups/toddler plates, etc., donated the stuff DDs outgrew, and reorganized it so it's all useable space now. Made such a difference in my day-to-day life as I no longer have to dig around sippy cups to reach certain things and everything fits now!

crl
10-03-2011, 05:30 PM
Well, one of my projects didn't require any money, just time. I cleaned out the kitchen cabinet that held all the bottles/sippy cups/toddler plates, etc., donated the stuff DDs outgrew, and reorganized it so it's all useable space now. Made such a difference in my day-to-day life as I no longer have to dig around sippy cups to reach certain things and everything fits now!

That's a good one! I cleaned that cabinet out about a year ago, but I need to do it again as dd no longer uses bottles and I have a few lingering in there, plus who knows what else.

Catherine

urquie
10-03-2011, 05:43 PM
I like to clean out a game/toy cupboard or junk drawer.

Eta - I don't like to clean! But if I had to I would...

ThreeofUs
10-03-2011, 05:46 PM
I have a quirk: I put up a hook, holder, or shelf wherever things accumulate.

My latest little project was putting a bookshelf by our bed to hold the pile of childrens' books that accumulate there.