PDA

View Full Version : Best footmuff for Bob? will Bundle Me Urban work?

PGTB
10-03-2011, 04:50 PM
First year using my Bob during colder weather. Starting to need some foot cover for poor DS with the weather getting colder.

I still own the Bugaboo footmuff and it fits the Bob, but it's way too thick for the fall/spring. Seems like the Bundle Me Urban will be a good milder weather protection, but I read the reviews on Amazon that it doesn't fit the Bob...

So, what do you ladies use for your Bobs?

TIA!

poohbear
10-03-2011, 07:31 PM
I have used the bundle me urban and it works, but my fave for the BOB is the 7 am enfant pookie poncho with a BOB warm fuzzy liner.

jacksmoma
10-03-2011, 10:10 PM
it will fit but there is no way to wrap it around the seat so it will stay up properly. any footmuff will fit the bob pretty much :) i personally like the original bundle me better, the urban was to thin and slippery.

roseyloxs
10-04-2011, 04:44 AM
it will fit but there is no way to wrap it around the seat so it will stay up properly. any footmuff will fit the bob pretty much :) i personally like the original bundle me better, the urban was to thin and slippery.

really? I thought the harness can't be removed. Doesn't that make footmuffs that have separate holes for the top and bottom of the harness unusable? I am not a BOB expert but I thought there were only a few footmuffs that fit because of the harness issue.

poohbear
10-04-2011, 12:00 PM
really? I thought the harness can't be removed. Doesn't that make footmuffs that have separate holes for the top and bottom of the harness unusable? I am not a BOB expert but I thought there were only a few footmuffs that fit because of the harness issue.

You are right about the harness. The bundleme has long openings secured with velcro so it fits the BOB