PDA

View Full Version : Ack! Left Strollers (MBUD and P3) in the rain! What to do??

bisous
10-05-2011, 09:25 AM
In my newborn haze, I left my stroller on the balcony. They usually live out there but since I'm in So Cal, it doesn't rain very often. Well, it rained last night!! I KNEW I should bring them in but totally forgot!! How do I undo the damage?? I LOVE my strollers!!

roseyloxs
10-05-2011, 09:34 AM
Did they get mildewy or just very wet?

wellyes
10-05-2011, 09:35 AM
Let them dry out and don't give it another thought. Reguarly being out in the rain will wreck a stroller, once in a while it is no big deal.

MamaBear
10-05-2011, 10:57 AM
I store all of my strollers inside, but being that we're in Vancouver, they're often soaked while we're out. I just bring them in and make sure the canopy is open so they can fully air dry.

strollerqueen
10-05-2011, 12:29 PM
In my newborn haze, I left my stroller on the balcony. They usually live out there but since I'm in So Cal, it doesn't rain very often. Well, it rained last night!! I KNEW I should bring them in but totally forgot!! How do I undo the damage?? I LOVE my strollers!!
Yeah, it's pretty wet here right now. I would try and towel dry them at least. And keep them inside until this deluge passes.

bisous
10-05-2011, 03:09 PM
Thanks, all. I brought them in and I'm drying them off. It is VERY wet here!!

hoodlims
10-05-2011, 10:15 PM
I saw your thread title and immediately thought, "She must live in SoCal like me." Totally something I would do, leave things outside because we never get weather. Hope they dry off, I am sure they will. I mean, what do people with real weather do? Never use their strollers? Good luck!