PDA

View Full Version : which stroller to take to KY??

elismummy
10-05-2011, 08:54 PM
Hi there,
Was hoping for some advice on which stroller to take to KY with us on our trip in the beginning of Nov. We have 3 kids, ages 4.5, 6.5, and 9months. The last time we went, the baby was 2mo old and we took the bjcm and her maxi cosi mico (for convenience or being able to snap the seat in). The problem is, I don't really like that stroller at all. It is my husbands truck stroller but it is just uncomfortable to push and not my favorite. We also have a Maclaren Volo, Bob Revo SE single, and Bugaboo Cam. . . I am not sure what to take on our trip. I need to get the carseat through the airport easily, and the adaptors we have only fit on the Bug and BJCM, but I am hesitant to travel with the bugaboo both for damage reasons and not sure I want to mess with the 2 hand fold. . . BOB and Mac won't hold the seat. . . not sure what to do. . .ideas?
Thanks,
Kati

WatchingThemGrow
10-05-2011, 09:10 PM
What are you going to be doing while you are there? To me, KY means being on our family's farm with gravel roads, off-roading and so on. Totally a BOB or maybe a Bug.

elismummy
10-05-2011, 10:08 PM
we are visiting friends in Louisville, so probably mostly park/museum/downtown walking with some park visits. . .

I know I am being a little crazy about this, but I don't know how we would travel with the bigger strollers and a car seat as well. . . .

I guess we will probably just end up taking the BJ and suffering through with it (on my part) so that we have something small and lightweight that can still take the carseat for airport ease. . .

I just wish there was a better way. . .I would love to sell that thing, but DH likes it because of the fold. .

roseyloxs
10-06-2011, 05:07 AM
Take the BJCM and let hubby push it. He likes it, he can use it. :wink2:

elismummy
10-06-2011, 06:18 AM
HA! you are right. . . that is totally the best plan! :)