PDA

View Full Version : Got my Boden order - but where's my free gift?

Twoboos
10-06-2011, 07:55 PM
So, I got my Boden order. The flippy cord skirt is SOOOOO cute!! Can't wait to put an outfit together with that :cheerleader1: Thank you (and curse you! :wink2:) to whoever first posted about it!

But, I spent enough to get a free gift, I guess a wallet. It wasn't in either one of the bags that came. Did anyone get theirs? Do you think it ships separately?

jennilynn
10-07-2011, 05:27 PM
Got my order too minus the wallet and the next day, received a shipping notice for just the wallet. So I guess they are sending the gifts separately.

Twoboos
10-11-2011, 09:47 PM
Well drat. They said I did NOT qualify for the free gift. Even though I was going by what the website cart said when adding things into my cart. I actually changed a few things so that I would reach what it seemed to think was the qualifying amount.

That sucks.

citymama
10-11-2011, 11:57 PM
That bites. But at least you got your floppy skirt! I didn't even get a shipping notice. Hmm.

mum-to-be
10-12-2011, 06:06 PM
Well drat. They said I did NOT qualify for the free gift. Even though I was going by what the website cart said when adding things into my cart. I actually changed a few things so that I would reach what it seemed to think was the qualifying amount.

That sucks.

You can always return the items you don't need. That is a bummer!

PunkyBoo
10-12-2011, 07:12 PM
If it makes you feel any better, I got my free gift and it was not a wallet. It is a little journal. I hadn't realized they did free gifts but frankly I don't really know what to do with the journal. I could have used the wallet...

boogiemomz
10-13-2011, 09:40 AM
I got the journal too. It's cute I guess, but definitely not particularly useful. It has pages scattered throughout with what basically amounts to Boden ads. Nothing to write home about.

Twoboos
10-13-2011, 10:13 AM
If it makes you feel any better, I got my free gift and it was not a wallet. It is a little journal. I hadn't realized they did free gifts but frankly I don't really know what to do with the journal. I could have used the wallet...

I got the journal too. It's cute I guess, but definitely not particularly useful. It has pages scattered throughout with what basically amounts to Boden ads. Nothing to write home about.

OK, that definitely makes me feel better!!! I'd be passing that off to my kids and mad that yet another pad of paper entered our house.

Thanks for letting me know and sorry it wasn't what was expected!

jennilynn
10-13-2011, 12:03 PM
I sure hope I get a wallet. That's what my shipping confirmation email says it will be.

jennilynn
10-20-2011, 11:40 AM
Got mine yesterday and it was a fun spot wallet. So cute. It had a customs sticker on the package and says it came from Belgium, so no wonder it took so long!

Beth24
10-20-2011, 11:12 PM
Got mine yesterday and it was a fun spot wallet. So cute. It had a customs sticker on the package and says it came from Belgium, so no wonder it took so long!

Just got my wallet too...I love it!