PDA

View Full Version : New Bob 2011 with Britax Chaperone?

onerubberducky
10-07-2011, 03:24 PM
Does anyone know if the Britax Chaperone works with the car seat attachment for the new Bobs? Unofficially of course, they seems to only work with graco and chicco officially.

roseyloxs
10-08-2011, 01:14 AM
The single also take the peg perego officially. Do you have an REI or other store that carries the BOB nearby? You could take the chaperone with you and see if it works.

I bought the indie twin before it officially worked with by baby trend seat. Worked perfectly though and now its even officially listed. Bumbleride told me they can only list seats they have actually tested. I assume the same is true of BOB.

poohbear
10-08-2011, 08:59 AM
The single also take the peg perego officially. Do you have an REI or other store that carries the BOB nearby? You could take the chaperone with you and see if it works.

I bought the indie twin before it officially worked with by baby trend seat. Worked perfectly though and now its even officially listed. Bumbleride told me they can only list seats they have actually tested. I assume the same is true of BOB.

:yeahthat:
The new adapters seem to be pretty brand specific. THe old ones had an adapter with a belt and could take other seats "unofficially."
You can take it and try it with one of the adapters or BBB has everything on the floor (chaperone and BOB), you could try there...