PDA

View Full Version : Hanna Andersson outlet Monster Sale on 10/14

NCGrandma
10-07-2011, 03:40 PM
A couple of questions for you experienced HA outlet shoppers about next week's Monster Sale, since I didn't find everything I wanted at the HA outlet Columbus Day sale (do we ever really find EVERYTHING we want? ...).

Is it likely to include both 2011 and 2010 stuff, or will it be mostly the leftovers from the Columbus Day sale?

Are they likely to do 'hold orders' again the day before (at least at the places that did so yesterday)?

Any other tips or inside info? Many thanks!!!

cookiemonster80
10-07-2011, 08:04 PM
the girl at the Indiana outlet I talked to yesterday told me basically everything would be on sale- she said they only had 2010 stuff. She also said that their store at least would take orders the night before and run them the next day- she actually encouraged this.

LMPC
10-07-2011, 09:04 PM
A couple of questions for you experienced HA outlet shoppers about next week's Monster Sale, since I didn't find everything I wanted at the HA outlet Columbus Day sale (do we ever really find EVERYTHING we want? ...).

DH would say "YES YES YES!!!" I think he actually gets appalled at times by the amount of clothes I buy for DD....but then he recuperates when I consign them for what I bought them for. It's mind games I tell ya, mind games!

mommy111
10-11-2011, 12:42 AM
Anyone know if this is outlet only or also regular stores? I've somehoe lost DD's winter jacket...I swear its just disappeared from our new home and I had saved it our two years in China because it was a HA with a lot of room to grow. Oh well.