PDA

View Full Version : Sit and stand or something like that?

hillview
10-09-2011, 02:49 PM
We are going to Disney in Jan and later in the year Europe. I am wondering if there is a good solution for DS1 (55 lbs) and DS2 (50 lbs) -- would a sit and stand work?

If not I have a Mac Quest and a BJCM but wonder if that is a lot of stroller for 2 older kids. Having them take turns in a single stroller not an option.

roseyloxs
10-09-2011, 03:31 PM
A sit n stand sounds brutal with over a 100 lbs of kid. I think the two singles make more sense.

abh5e8
10-09-2011, 04:12 PM
hmm... can u rent for disney? the BJCED would be nice.

MamaBear
10-09-2011, 04:12 PM
I dont remember ever seeing a sit and stand inEurope. Having never pushed one I can't really say for sure, but I can't imagine it would be very comfortable on cobblestones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Please excuse wacky auto-correct-induced typos.

crl
10-09-2011, 04:40 PM
I'd go with the singles for Disney. Easier to fold up, easier to split up at the park, easier to push.

I don't know about Europe. I might refuse to take any strollers and make them walk. So much of the tourist stuff in Europe is not at all stroller accessible, in my very, very limited experience.

Catherine

roseyloxs
10-09-2011, 05:26 PM
I don't know about Europe. I might refuse to take any strollers and make them walk. So much of the tourist stuff in Europe is not at all stroller accessible, in my very, very limited experience.

Catherine

:yeahthat: That's mostly true. Be sure to bring stroller locks if you are uneasy about leaving your stroller unattended. Both of your singles are easy to carry though so it may still be worth it for most days.