PDA

View Full Version : Pottery Barn Kids Friends & Family Sale Oct. 13-19

rolypoly27
10-10-2011, 12:08 PM
Just got the postcard about the F&F sale over the weekend. Looks like it's for a whole week, October 13-19th.

The discount is 20% off your in-store purchase for in-stock items only. Can be applied to regular or sale merchandise. Cannot be combined with other coupons or offers.

janine
10-10-2011, 12:30 PM
does it combine with registry completion?
thanks, hoping to see it in the mail at home - although I already bought a good amount of stuff with LO due in 10 days.

rolypoly27
10-10-2011, 12:48 PM
Not sure about combining it with the registry completion discount. I would think not, but I think your mileage will vary depending on which cashier and/or store manager you encounter.

junebaby07
10-10-2011, 03:44 PM
Do you have to have a coupon to get the discount? The store by me was super mysterious.

When I called they confirmed the sale started 10/13 but didn't offer a coupon

rolypoly27
10-10-2011, 04:40 PM
The card said: "Bring in this card and get 20% off your purchase..." or something to that effect. I would just go in and ask for the discount anyway. I don't see why they wouldn't honor it, but I suppose it would depend on how strict your store is. My store doesn't require a coupon.

doodlesmama
10-11-2011, 04:06 PM
I just got off the phone with PB and PBK. I never received my discount in the mail, I did last year. Last year at my stores they were handing them out and giving everyone the discount, the sales person at PB said they aren't doing that this year, you specifically have to have the card (be a friend or family of employees, be a client, have a pb card), otherwise they won't give out the discounts. I then called PBK and asked them and she told me the same thing, but she was kind of mysterious too about the discount saying that they won't have any in the store...kinda. She finally did take my name down and said that they would have a card for me on their clipboard because I obviously was a client and sometimes people do slip through the cracks. She was super nice, hopefully others will have luck too!

scrooks
10-11-2011, 05:15 PM
Does the code work online? I would really like to get one but hte nearest store is 40 mins away. I am on their mailing list but apparently that isnt enough to get one? :confused:

rolypoly27
10-11-2011, 05:29 PM
Does the code work online? I would really like to get one but hte nearest store is 40 mins away. I am on their mailing list but apparently that isnt enough to get one? :confused:

It's for in-store purchases only so you'd have to go to the store anyway.