PDA

View Full Version : GAP columbus day sale- PLUS 25% OFF ORDER online with code bdayoct

sujathas
10-10-2011, 05:53 PM
Gap is having a columbus day sale today. Its probably better instore than online, but i can't get to a store today. But if you order online and use your gap card to pay, you can enter the promo code: bdayoct to get an additional 25% of your entire order. Also go through ebates for an additional 2% off. And free shipping over $50 order. I ordered a few of the boy's thermal lined cargo pants and jeans for my 3yo for winter-- they were originally $30, on sale today for $20, and down to $15 each with promo code. (I like these pants because they are pull-ups so don't have snaps/zippers for my newly potty trained preschooler). But I'm sure you could use this code on men/ womens/ etc.

citymama
10-10-2011, 07:24 PM
If you go thru ebates, click thru oldnavy.com. They had 10% on ebates at least a couple of days ago.

jvs195
10-10-2011, 07:45 PM
Thanks OP for posting, but if you have a Gap (or BR) card they know your birthday and since mine is not Oct this did not work for me. If yours is in Oct enjoy!

sujathas
10-10-2011, 09:35 PM
Bummer on the ebates rebate-- I didn't think to go through Old Navy! 10% back would have been fantastic! Oh well.

Also, my birthday is not in October either, but the promo code still worked for me. (And I have a gap card so presumably they know my bday). So still worth trying to see if it works for you, like it worked for me. Good luck.

Maggie'sMom
10-10-2011, 10:09 PM
Thanks for posting. Code worked for me.

mommy111
10-10-2011, 10:11 PM
Does it only work for gap cardholders? Did the mommies who got it to work have gap cards. I'm trying with my amex and it doesn't work

MommyofAmaya
10-10-2011, 11:33 PM
Does it only work for gap cardholders? Did the mommies who got it to work have gap cards. I'm trying with my amex and it doesn't work

Not working for me either.

jvs195
10-11-2011, 05:44 AM
The message I got was that the promo applied if your birthday was in October AND you used your Gap silver or Gap card. Maybe this one is specific to the Gap cards as it did not work with my BR card. Usually they work for all, but I would doubt it would work with amex.

sujathas
10-11-2011, 06:26 AM
The code works for me when I use my GAP Silver Card, even though my birthday is NOT in October. So I would say that if you have a GAP card, to try it regardless of your birthday...