PDA

View Full Version : Dollie and Me?

hbridge
10-11-2011, 09:40 AM
Does anyone know about the quality of Dollie and Me clothes? I'm looking at the robes that they have on Zulily right now, but am not sure I want to order from an unknown retailer when the policy is "no returns".

Thanks

tiapam
10-12-2011, 02:07 PM
DD got an outfit that looked nice, but the fit was strange when we tried it on. Knit top was cut narrow and long, and was tight and did not stretch very much, but the denim skirt was very big. Now that I see the retail prices, I would expect a little better quality, incl in the fabric. But a bathrobe may be a safe bet, as fit won't be as much of an issue.

rbsmom
10-14-2011, 10:18 AM
I bought a bunch of the outfits (costumes/dresses) when they were on sale at Kohls on-line. Very cute in the pics...but they ran RIDICULOUSLY small - I'm talking a size 6 dress was the more like a size 2! I hated returning all of them since they were so cheap, but since my kids are size 4/5 & 6, they didn't do me any good.

As for quality, I'd say it was on-par with Marshalls/TJ Maxx type stuff. I probably wouldn't pay more than $10 or $12.