PDA

View Full Version : s/o Barbie Dollhouses

mickminmom
10-11-2011, 11:51 AM
DD is desperate for a Barbie sized dollhouse. We don't belong to Costco so I haven't seen that one. Is that the same one as this Kidkraft Majestic Dollhouse on Amazon? It is 148 as of this minute in Amazon pricing craziness.

What about the Barbie Dreamhouse ones? Kidkraft better made, easier to play with? How come everyone likes them so much?

TIA!!

SnuggleBuggles
10-11-2011, 01:03 PM
Thinking back on my youth and my love of Barbies...if I asked for a Barbie Dreamhouse that is exactly what I wanted. I wouldn't have wanted anything that didn't have Barbie plastered all over the place. :) I could have cared less that there were nicer playhouses out there; I wanted the pink plastic one.

Mind you, I never got it. But, I sure did want one!

So, double check to see if she cares if it is Barbie or not before shopping too much. :)

Beth

elephantmeg
10-11-2011, 03:53 PM
not exactly that one, but about that size. It doesn't have the garage, it has an elevator on the left size, there is a lamp that lights up, a toilet that flushes and a piano that plays.

Rainbows&Roses
10-13-2011, 02:53 AM
The costco one is smaller than the one on amazon. The kidkraft ones are really well made. I bought my niece the costco one last year and even my mom was impressed. They had it displayed next to the barbie one which was $$$ more and why anyone would buy the barbie one when they saw it next to the cheaper kk one, I don't know.