PDA

View Full Version : If you own a Mutsy bassinet/carrycot

tg_canada
10-12-2011, 01:04 PM
Could you please measure the length and width of the mattress for me? (height is 1", right?) If you have the time, a pic showing me the shape would be super as well (trying to figure out if it's a rectangle with rounded corners or if it's actually oval).

tg_canada
10-14-2011, 11:03 AM
Anyone? Please! :)

MamaBear
10-14-2011, 11:28 AM
I've taken a picture (still have to upload it from my phone, though) but haven't had time to measure. (#2 flat-out refused to nap yesterday, nevermind sleep last night... ugh)

If you'd like, I could trace the outline onto some paper and mail it to you?

tg_canada
10-14-2011, 12:12 PM
Oh thank you! Don't kill yourself trying to find time to upload and measure though!

I did email Mutsy but she hasn't got back to me on it and I'm getting a bit desperate as it's looking like I'll need one custom made to make sure it's only an inch thick (tag on my bassinet says mattress can be more than 25mm thick) and with wait time for that and shipping, etc., I'm running out of time to get it here before baby is due!

The offer of the tracing is amazing and would likely be the most helpful to me but I'm not sure I have time for that as I'm thinking that would add about a week to my timeline. Let me think about that.

MamaBear
10-14-2011, 12:17 PM
The offer of the tracing is amazing and would likely be the most helpful to me but I'm not sure I have time for that as I'm thinking that would add about a week to my timeline. Let me think about that.

Good old Canada Post, eh?

I'll try to get the photo on SWAP today, and if I'm really lucky I'll even get the measurements for you :yay:

tg_canada
10-14-2011, 12:37 PM
Good old Canada Post, eh?

I'll try to get the photo on SWAP today, and if I'm really lucky I'll even get the measurements for you :yay:
:D Thanks so much for your help!

Silly question, the inside of the mattress is just standard foam, correct? I wish I could just find mine, would make my life easier. :) We moved a few months ago and it's not in any box I've gone through. I did find a mattress from an UppaBaby Vista though...:confused: Tried it in the Mutsy but it's wider at the top and narrower at the bottom so the fit is off.

spannaz
10-14-2011, 01:55 PM
So, these aren't measurements, but I did find this pic that makes it look like it's more oval...

http://www.overstock.com/Baby/Mutsy-Carrycot-for-Transporter-Stroller-in-Grey/5924872/product.html

ETA: Looks like there are at least some dimension on there... hope that helps!

tg_canada
10-14-2011, 02:14 PM
So, these aren't measurements, but I did find this pic that makes it look like it's more oval...

http://www.overstock.com/Baby/Mutsy-Carrycot-for-Transporter-Stroller-in-Grey/5924872/product.html

ETA: Looks like there are at least some dimension on there... hope that helps!
Ya, sorry I should have specified this was for the 4Rider or Urban Rider. The Transporter bassinet looks a little different. And it's actually the mattress measurements I need not the actual bassinet.

Thanks for trying though! I should have been more clear, I forgot that Mutsy had come out with more models that use bassinets over the last couple of years.

tg_canada
10-18-2011, 06:31 PM
I did get the info I needed. For anyone turning this up in a search, may as well have the info here. :) The mattress is 13" x 29" (1" thick I believe) and it is oval shaped.