PDA

View Full Version : Vista with rumble seat or BOB w/out swivel wheel

crl
10-12-2011, 05:19 PM
I am offering to take a neighbor's 2 year old with me on our walks. I'll have my 18 month old and my wild Golden Retriever puppy along. I can borrow one of two doubles for this. A Vista with a rumble seat or a bob double with a fixed front wheel. I have pushed both and am leaning towards the bob even though it will be tricky to pop the wheel to turn one handed while managing the dog.

What would you take?

Catherine

roseyloxs
10-12-2011, 05:42 PM
BOB. I think it will still be easier to turn one handed then a vista with the rumble seat.

♥ms.pacman♥
10-12-2011, 06:43 PM
the BOB, hands down.

pushing the Vista with rumbleseat on a neighborhood walk with a 1.5yo and an infant was hard, i don't even want to know what it's like with 2 toddlers, and one-handed at that!! Vista & rumbleseat is great for short outings, but it's really not that great at all for long walks around the neighborhood. that's why i got a BOB. :) I have teh Revolution but i imagine even the fixed wheel one will be easier.

twowhat?
10-12-2011, 10:35 PM
DEFINITELY the BOB. I regularly took our 2 dogs and both kids for walks in our double stroller (BJCED) when I was a SAHM. It had swivel front wheels, but doesn't push as nicely as the BOB. Our dogs were trained to walk one on each side. I'd wrap a leash around each hand, and then hold the edges of the handlebar and away we'd go. So it's easy to use both hands to push even while walking a dog. Assuming your dog would walk nicely on one side of the stroller:)