PDA

View Full Version : looking for ballerina bedding, are rosenberry rooms or company kids good choices?

chozen
10-12-2011, 08:07 PM
our dd wants ballerina bedding are these good co. or does anyone have another suggestion. i know i should have placed this in the bedding forum but i need an answer some what soon.

WatchingThemGrow
10-12-2011, 08:53 PM
PBK has ballerina flannel sheets on sale and tomorrow starts their F&F extra 20% off with a coupon.

chozen
10-12-2011, 09:03 PM
PBK has ballerina flannel sheets on sale and tomorrow starts their F&F extra 20% off with a coupon.

those sheets are so pretty, thank you, i sure wish they had ballerina quilt or bedspreads. do you know if this sale is good online?

crl
10-12-2011, 09:33 PM
We have had various things from The Company Store and always been happy with the quality.

Catherine

nfowife
10-13-2011, 10:36 AM
I puchased quilt sets for both my kids last year from this seller on ebay (linking you to the ballerina twin quilt sets she has):
http://stores.ebay.com/Your-Family-Bedding/_i.html?_nkw=ballerina&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_sop=1&_trksid=p4634

I think if you contact her and you like the one with the african-american girls better but what caucasian dancers she can get it for you as well.

I have been very happy with the quality. The quilts have been washed multiple times, have held up very well, were not very expensive (in a few years I expect my DD will want a more grown up set so I didn't want to spend hundreds). She also has extra pieces available and will make you a custom listing (I needed 3 valances for my DD's set and one for my DS's and she got me those even though they were not in the listings). I've been very satisfied with the quality for the price.