PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have or used the Angelpack??

ckso
10-14-2011, 08:12 AM
I have an opportunity to buy this carrier at a really good price except I can't seem to find a lot of reviews on it.

Anyone have or used it?? Did u like it?

Thoughts??

Tia

TwoBees
10-14-2011, 09:35 AM
Yes, I have one. I like it a lot although TBH, I don't wear DD often. What I like about it (besides the fact that I got a gently used one at a great price) is that it is an extremely simple, lightweight carrier and easy to stuff in a bag or the stroller basket. It fits my small body well, and fits my small DD reasonably well too. I really think I would have used it more if I had gotten it sooner. We recently used it to get through the airport while on vacation, and it worked fabulously well. The straps are adjustable in two locations, which is nice for both front and back carries. Really though, there's not a whole lot to the carrier, as I said it is a very simple carrier that just works really well. Do you have any specific questions about it?

ABO Mama
10-14-2011, 11:24 AM
You can find reviews on thebabywearer. I haven't used one, but have heard good things.

alirebco
10-14-2011, 11:55 AM
Yes, I have one and love it for front carries - super light and easy to pack up.

3sweetgirls
11-13-2011, 11:03 PM
I have used my APLX for 2 babies, then toddlers and LOVED it! I tried others too. I chose it because it was suggested on thebabywearer.com for petite wearers. I prefered it over the Beco and Ergo because of it's simplicity and back carries were also easier to do with the APLX. I recommend it, especially if you are petite. Good luck!

3blackcats
11-14-2011, 10:39 PM
I love my AngelPack! Especially for when they are newborn. Dd2 was in it just days old. I have tried other SSC and the AP is my favorite for when they are little - they sit up so high and so close. No need for inserts or anything. What makes it nice is the small body of the carrier itself.