PDA

View Full Version : Analyze my stash please, not sure what to keep

onerubberducky
10-15-2011, 01:45 PM
I just bought a 2011 Bob and I love it. Now I have to decide which stroller to get rid of. I have all new so can be resold as new:

Valco Trimode
pros:
well made, with lots of accessories, bumper bar, child tray, so many covers rain and bug, bunting, big basket underneath, have basinet and stand so could resell for good money, lots of storage elsewhere as well, good upright seat
cons:
Kinda big fold, kinda big push

Mclaren Techno XLR
pros:
well made, attractive, good indoor stroller, smaller push and fold
cons:
not sure if I like it better than the Valco for mall shopping

Britax Chaperone
Love the carseat, hate the stroller, it is going as a set when LO outgrows seat

Kelty Joyrider
Cost me 10 dollars, might sell if I can sell for 100, otherwise will keep in garage

My Bob can be for outside, all day, soccer ect, not sure which of the others should stay, maybe sell the valco and techo and get a quest instead? I used to like the Volo, but my 2 month old won't fit for a long time.

Kaylee31
10-15-2011, 01:51 PM
Personally I would sell all of them except the XLR. If you have the BOB, you don't really need the other ATs. Unless you are a serious runner and the Joyrider is a fixed wheel?
What don't you like about the XLR? Not sure if you would like a Quest better. I just bought a G-luxe and love it, it's so much nicer than the Triumph I used to have.

onerubberducky
10-15-2011, 02:02 PM
The XLR is pretty big, and so is the Bob, might be nice to have a small stroller as well.

poohbear
10-15-2011, 02:03 PM
Personally I would sell all of them except the XLR. If you have the BOB, you don't really need the other ATs. Unless you are a serious runner and the Joyrider is a fixed wheel?
What don't you like about the XLR? Not sure if you would like a Quest better. I just bought a G-luxe and love it, it's so much nicer than the Triumph I used to have.

:yeahthat:
I personally love my triumph (it lives at my parents house out of town), but have not tried a g-luxe. I also have a maclaren Albert Thurston, which is awesome.

I would keep the XLR or trade it for a g-luxe over a quest. or an Albert Thurston :)

abh5e8
10-15-2011, 02:17 PM
i'd sell them all...and go with the bob and a smaller umbrella...like the quest or g-luxe. we have a very similar combo and it has worked really well for us. :)

fyi...we have a P&T explorer and a quest (plus a bunch of joggers that live in the garage and dh uses for running...a BJ single, BJ double and BJ triple). i love the explorer for any longer trip...even the mall. and the quest is great for quick trips or errands.

purpelina
10-15-2011, 02:54 PM
i'd sell them all...and go with the bob and a smaller umbrella...like the quest or g-luxe. we have a very similar combo and it has worked really well for us. :)

fyi...we have a P&T explorer and a quest (plus a bunch of joggers that live in the garage and dh uses for running...a BJ single, BJ double and BJ triple). i love the explorer for any longer trip...even the mall. and the quest is great for quick trips or errands.

totally agree! Sell 'em all (except bob), and take some time to research which lightweight you need. For a 2 mo uppa g-luxe might be a great choice.