PDA

View Full Version : Gifts for 5 year old boy/girl twins?

JoyNChrist
10-15-2011, 05:17 PM
Totally forgot we have a birthday party to go to tomorrow.

5 year old boy/girl twins. We don't know them too well so I don't know what their interests are. But I really feel like we need to go to the party...I met the mom through our local multiples group and she was super helpful after the twins were born, and they made a point to come to Avery's birthday party AND the babies' first birthday party.

I plan to get them each a gift. $20-30 each. We have Target, Wal-Mart, TRU, and a few specialty boutiques locally.

crl
10-15-2011, 05:20 PM
Beyblades--one stadium and two blades
Leggos
Stomp rocket
Gogos
Kite
Science kits
Art kits

(Can you tell I have more boy experience than girl experience?)

Catherine

JoyNChrist
10-15-2011, 06:42 PM
I had thought about stomp rockets, because they seem to be so universally appealing, but I've only ever bought them on Amazon. Anybody know if Target or TRU carries them?

kristac
10-15-2011, 07:17 PM
I had thought about stomp rockets, because they seem to be so universally appealing, but I've only ever bought them on Amazon. Anybody know if Target or TRU carries them?

I've seen them more often at smaller chains- Learning Express, etc. Also saw them today in the "as seen on TV" store in the mall.

ETA- do you have a Bed Bath and Beyond? My 4 and 6 year old have been really enjoying these blocks:
http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?sku=18453738&utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=shopping
You could get two sets.

zag95
10-15-2011, 08:35 PM
I'd get the lego boxes- one that is blue or pink...... that way their gifts are equavalent, but individual (i.e. no one will fight over them because they each have their OWN)

GL!