PDA

View Full Version : Labeldaddy label question

basil
10-17-2011, 10:02 AM
I apologize if this has been asked before. I did a search and didn't find any results.

Can you stick Labeldaddy labels directly on stretchy fabric, like onesies? Or just on non-stretchy fabric (tags)? It only shows the labels stuck on tags on the site.

DS is starting daycare in a week and they need everything labeled. People are telling me to just write his name in sharpie on his clothes but I can't bring myself to.

newg
10-18-2011, 02:18 PM
I just got my labels in the mail the other day....here is what the instruction sheet says:

"If you have a "tagless" garmet, we reccomend placing the label on the washing instruction tag....if your garmet doesn't have any tags, you can place the label directly onto the garmet, however, due to the many different types of fabric, we can't guarantee durability. "

someone else on here mentioned she has her DC's underwear labeled on the inside of the band.......and she didn't mention having any problems (not sure about the brand of label though).........I'm sure it's done all the time!

It also says to wait 24hrs. before washing to make sure the adhesive back has time to bond to the fabric.

HTH!!

toby
10-19-2011, 10:21 AM
I have put labels directly on the garment with no problems. (Mabels Labels, but should be the same as LabelDaddy). I put them on the tag, if available and convenient, but otherwise stick right on the clothing.