PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to get thru to the Hanna outlet in VA?

div_0305
10-17-2011, 10:45 AM
I think they never answer:tongue5:, and I don't see anyone here getting orders from them. :confused: Has anyone been there IRL? I am about 2 1/2 hours from there, but have bought only from IN since they actually answer their phone and are so incredibly nice. IN seems to be a big store, but not sure how the VA store would compare.

veronica
10-17-2011, 10:57 AM
I've never been but have been told it is one of the smaller stores.

jerigirl
10-17-2011, 11:29 AM
I usually order from VA. They are extremely nice.

rolypoly27
10-17-2011, 11:37 AM
I haven't called this time around, but I've ordered from them before and they were very nice and helpful.

div_0305
10-17-2011, 12:59 PM
Interesting! Good to know some of you order thru them. I still don't know why I can't get thru to them though. Now I just default to the IN store, but may have to drive out there sometime (even if they really are a smaller store as posted above). Almost stopped there on my way back from VA beach.... Think I'll combine it with a Colonial Williamsburg visit.

WatchingThemGrow
10-17-2011, 01:07 PM
Surely you can get through if it isn't a super-busy time. They just called me in fact, about a stack of stuff I have on hold. Try in the mid afternoon.

fedoragirl
10-17-2011, 01:07 PM
I always order from VA because they're closer and they always seem to pick up the phone more often than the other outlets. LOL.

pastrygirl
10-17-2011, 01:10 PM
I usually order from there, too.

NCGrandma
10-17-2011, 01:37 PM
I also have never succeeded in getting the VA store to answer (just tried again a few min ago). I've also completely struck out trying to get through to Kittery ME and have given up on them, yet I know others of you have had good luck at both places.

MamaMolly
10-17-2011, 05:37 PM
THat is funny because I've only ever ordered from Kittery and Virginia. I call the very moment that the clock strikes the hour for when they open, though. Maybe that helps?

veronica
10-17-2011, 06:01 PM
THat is funny because I've only ever ordered from Kittery and Virginia. I call the very moment that the clock strikes the hour for when they open, though. Maybe that helps?
that's the only time I get through to Kittery too!!! We should all write a book:rotflmao:

Bens Momma
10-17-2011, 06:25 PM
I also have never succeeded in getting the VA store to answer (just tried again a few min ago). I've also completely struck out trying to get through to Kittery ME and have given up on them, yet I know others of you have had good luck at both places.

Same here! I've been trying both MANY different times a day since Friday with absolutely NO luck :( Maybe it's a sign that I don't need to order anything, but I'd really like some LJ, SJ, and unders!! Will try a couple more times then give up and keep fingers crossed for future sales!