PDA

View Full Version : Swaddle Designs fall sale

JanBaby
10-17-2011, 12:40 PM
We got the SwaddleDesign ultimate receiving blanket as a gift for DD and loved it -- it was the best swaddle blanket and just general all around blanket. They have a fall sale on their website with selected styles 50 - 60% off. I had to pay shipping, which kills me, but if you buy more than one it's still a good deal. I picked up two for $35 shipped. F/S if over $75.

http://www.swaddledesigns.com/page/FallSale.html

joules
10-17-2011, 01:09 PM
Thanks! We had one with DS and loved it. I hated when we accidentally left it at someone else's house or something. I picked up 3 more for the new baby.

Sopamanda
10-17-2011, 01:31 PM
Good prices. Anyone chime in as to how these compare to A & A?

waitingforgrace
10-17-2011, 01:34 PM
I just found some Swaddle Designs Swaddle blankets at TJMaxx for $12.99. Otherwise I would be ordering during this sale, thanks OP.

JanBaby
10-17-2011, 01:38 PM

The A&A ones I had were muslin and I actually didn't like them all that much although I know they are very popular. These are a very soft flannel.

joules
10-17-2011, 01:45 PM

We have both. A&A are definitely more of a summer weight blanket. Very light almost like thin cheesecloth. There are a medium-ish weight flannel. Good for cooler/colder weather. Even tho the flannel is not really thick, they are big so when you wrap around the baby there are a few layers of the blanket around the baby. I really love how the flannel fibers seem to "stick" to itself - once bundled, it doesn't unravel easily.