PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Disney Cruises on new ships open for booking!

HallsofVA
10-18-2011, 08:37 PM
Today Disney Cruise Line opened up booking for it's 2013 Bahamas and Caribbean cruises on the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy ships. The new reclassification of staterooms went into effect today as well, meaning some rooms that we'd complained about were downgraded to cheaper categories, while other rooms with more desireable features (oversized verandahs, etc.) were upgraded to more expensive categories. Many of the lower priced rooms for 2013 have already sold out this morning, so if you're thinking about going to either of those locations, suggest you look soon!

We're still waiting to hear about the 2013 cruises for the Disney Magic, which is expected to return to the Med perhaps adding an eastern Med that stops in Greece, and the Disney Wonder, which is currently doing Mexican Riviera, Alaska and Hawaii cruises for 2011 and 2012. Those bookings could open within the next month.

diegosmom
11-27-2011, 01:09 PM
Just booked our Christmas/New Years 2013 cruise about 2 weeks ago and they are going fast. Especially if you need a cabin for 5. They have definitely figured out the school calendar and the prices really jump during any of the vacation times. The Wonder and Miracle schedule still isn't out yet but I was told on the phone that it is coming soon.

roseyloxs
11-27-2011, 05:02 PM
Do they having any Europe cruises?

HallsofVA
11-27-2011, 07:20 PM
Still waiting on the announcement of where the older ships, the Magic and Wonder will be in 2013. We expect the Magic will go back to Europe in 2013, but the onboard rumors are that DCL is waiting to see how the Greece situation progresses, since there was wide speculation that they were going to do eastern Med cruises including Greece, as well as the ones they've historically done.

HallsofVA
11-27-2011, 07:22 PM
Just booked our Christmas/New Years 2013 cruise about 2 weeks ago and they are going fast. Especially if you need a cabin for 5. They have definitely figured out the school calendar and the prices really jump during any of the vacation times. The Wonder and Miracle schedule still isn't out yet but I was told on the phone that it is coming soon.

Which ship? We are currently booked on the Fantasy's christmas cruise for 2013, though we may change when the rest of the 2013 cruises are announced.

diegosmom
11-27-2011, 07:27 PM
We're booked on the Fantasy. They are not offering the 5 night cruises on the Dream in 2013 and we wanted more than 4 nights. Plus we live in S Florida and I find the Bahamas is almost the same weather as we get here, too cold to swim for my tast.We got a 5 person outside window cabin and it was one of the last ones. Usually we get a veranda but the difference was about 2m. Not sure I can justify the difference. We also looked at 2 inside cabins but I really like to have light in the cabin.