PDA

View Full Version : Skincare for Oily/Combo Skin?

rolypoly27
10-19-2011, 04:03 PM
I just started using the Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free line (cleanser, toner, gel cream) and I really really like it... but my skin started breaking out everywhere on my face and neck. I'm not sure if I'm allergic to one of the ingredients. I'm still using it because I'm testing to see if my skin will adapt to it because I really like the products. In case this doesn't work out, does anyone have a good recommendation for combo to oily skin? I'm looking for a cleanser, toner, and moisturizer.

wendibird22
10-19-2011, 04:06 PM
I use Bare Minerals cleanser and moisturizer. Both are for combo/oily skin. I've always had breakouts and my skin has been great using those products.

theriviera
10-19-2011, 04:12 PM
I use Neutrogena Naturals cleanser and Healthy Skin SPF face lotion. Love both of them.

AnnieW625
10-19-2011, 04:13 PM
I use the cleanser and no breakouts, but I would look at ingredients in the gel first because that is what is being absorbed by the skin. I had issues with ultra facial SPF moisturizer (and their pineapple scrub).

rolypoly27
10-19-2011, 06:29 PM
I use the cleanser and no breakouts, but I would look at ingredients in the gel first because that is what is being absorbed by the skin. I had issues with ultra facial SPF moisturizer (and their pineapple scrub).

That makes a lot of sense about the gel being absorbed the most. I'll try eliminating that and see if I can still use the cleanser and toner. Then I'll just have to look for a good moisturizer. If this doesn't work out at all, the Bare Minerals and Neutrogena recommendations sound like great options. I might take advantage of the upcoming Sephora F&F sale and try one of those lines. Thanks for the feedback!