PDA

View Full Version : girls fashion boots question

HIU8
10-20-2011, 09:28 AM
Last year DD wore the Target faux Uggs (the ones that had the zipper and came in light brown, chocolate brown and light pink). She LOVED those. We tried on the faux uggs at Costco this year and she hated those. I took her to Target to get the other kind again, BUT they only go to size 12. DD wears a 12 1/2 xw. The ones that ran bigger (I would get DD a 13 b/c they only come in whole sizes) did not have a zipper and they were much taller. DD did not like those. She really wants something similar to what she had last year. Does anyone know where to find a low faux ugg-like boot with a zipper that comes in sizes above 12?

FWIW, these are strictly fasion boots I'm looking for. They won't be used outside in the snow, ice slush etc...

chozen
10-20-2011, 10:22 AM
if you live near a kmart they have them in brown, purple, and black. i pd. $12.99 for them on sale last week they were $19.99, also try sears.

ourbabygirl
10-20-2011, 05:02 PM
Try Famous Footwear and/ or Payless. I looked there last year for DD in case they had something similar to the Target ones but cheaper. I ended up going with the Target ones then and again this year (3 years in a row- sizes 5, 8, and 10), but I'm worried this may be our last winter she'll be able to fit in them!