PDA

View Full Version : Yellow Stark

lines
10-21-2011, 12:08 PM
Okay, I apparently missed all the Stark raves until now, and now AlbeeBaby only has yellow and orange left. I really would have loved purple. Anyone have yellow or orange? I love yellow but am afraid of such a light color on a stroller. All my strollers are black or blue, lol. Anywhere else to get these?

Thx!

MamaBear
10-21-2011, 12:22 PM
Mine is purple, but the first Starck I ever saw in the wild was yellow, and it is so pretty! (But purple is my favourite colour, and I *needed* a purple stroller, LOL.)

mom3boys
10-21-2011, 12:39 PM
I have only seen one Starck IRL and it was orange. I thought the color was great on the Starck (good contrast to the frame) but I am a big fan of orange! (OT, but Uppababy has now named 2 of their Vista colors with my children's names and they've both been orange).

emily
10-21-2011, 01:38 PM
I would probably go with the orange. I think the yellow may be too light. I have a purple one and I cant imagine that it would hide dirt any better than an orange one. It's a pretty pale purple.

ijopint
10-21-2011, 07:45 PM
I got the orange starck b/c i do not have an orange stroller :p(he, he) but serioulsy it is a nice color!

Multimama
10-22-2011, 08:20 AM
I would get yellow, but only because I already have orange. :)

The orange is pretty florescent, but it looks great with the gray and the overall design/look of the stroller.