PDA

View Full Version : I forgot my pump!!! Which Manual pump to get?

theriviera
10-21-2011, 03:17 PM
I'm an idiot and I forgot my pump today. I use a hospital grade one at work but im leavig work soon and don't have my pisa to use. I will have to buy manual one and would prefer a double one if that exists. Please recommend yours!

longtallsally05
10-21-2011, 03:28 PM
If you have large breasts, don't get the Avent Isis. The flanges are WAY too small to be of help to big girls. I wish I'd known that before I spent the $ on my Isis (I couldn't return it). Other than that, I've only used electric pumps. My favorite non-rental pump is the Ameda Purely Yours; I bought the large sized flanges & it works better than the PISA (at least it does for me). Good luck!

♥ms.pacman♥
10-21-2011, 03:35 PM
i like the Avent manual one

http://www.amazon.com/Philips-AVENT-Manual-Breast-White/dp/B004HFQON6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1319225632&sr=8-1

i got this last month when my Medela PISA died unexpectedly. it's pretty good. i used it a TON on recently long road trip, when DD was fussing but we didn't want to stop to nurse her..i just pumped and then gave her the bottle...was pretty easy. I got a new PISA from Medela but from now on i'm going to use the manual Avent one for travel..it's small and pretty easy to use.