PDA

View Full Version : Stroller mamas...need your opinion!

BebeRoo
10-23-2011, 02:02 AM
I found this 2011 bee plus for $400 w/o extra accessories but in EUC. The thing is it has front-wheels problem, and it has already been registered by the original owner. Is this still a good deal even if I have to replace a new set of wheels? Or is the problem to difficult to fix and I should walk away? Any thoughts would help. Thanks!

swissair81
10-23-2011, 02:12 AM
My problem was fixed completely with the new wheels.

poohbear
10-23-2011, 07:39 AM
I found this 2011 bee plus for $400 w/o extra accessories but in EUC. The thing is it has front-wheels problem, and it has already been registered by the original owner. Is this still a good deal even if I have to replace a new set of wheels? Or is the problem to difficult to fix and I should walk away? Any thoughts would help. Thanks!

Ask the original owner to request a new set of wheels under his/her warranty and to either have them shipped to you or let you know when they come and you can pick them up.

As long as it has the canopy wires and clamps (and preferably a canopy) that's a good deal!

mom3boys
10-23-2011, 01:02 PM
"Ask the original owner to request a new set of wheels under his/her warranty and to either have them shipped to you or let you know when they come and you can pick them up."

:yeahthat:

I think it's a great idea to see if the owner can request the new wheels and just offer to pick them up when they arrive (if Bugaboo cannot ship them directly to you, I don't know why they couldn't). It is a great deal on a Bee+ if the seller is willing to do this, even without other accessories.

BebeRoo
10-23-2011, 02:15 PM
I picked it up. The original owner is going to try to contact Bugaboo for a wheel replacement and have it ship to my place. Hopefully there isn't any problem with the service. Oh, it does come with a canopy and a rain cover.

Thanks ladies!

mom3boys
10-23-2011, 02:37 PM
Just curious was it the Bee+ on the NYC Craigslist? I just saw a 2011 there for $400.

BebeRoo
10-23-2011, 05:47 PM
Just curious was it the Bee+ on the NYC Craigslist? I just saw a 2011 there for $400.

Nope. It wasn't it.

poohbear
10-24-2011, 03:02 PM
Bugaboo's cs has been difficult to get in touch with since the wheel issue started. I would follow up with your seller and make sure he/she was able to order the new wheels. Even if you have to go meet her to pick them up.

Congrats on your awesome find! They come with raincovers in the box, but some do not have them when sold or are missing canopies, clamps, and wires.

Enjoy it - it's an awesome stroller! :jammin:

BebeRoo
10-25-2011, 07:17 PM
Thanks Poohbear! So far, I am loving it except for one of the front wheels kept getting stuck on the turn. It is annoying having to kick it back in place. Hopefully the seller will be able to get the wheels soon. I wouldn't know where to start looking for the replacement.