PDA

View Full Version : What's you favorite to-do app?

marit
10-23-2011, 06:41 PM
I'm new to iPhone taking my first baby-steps...

I'd love to get any recommendations for awesome apps, I think I have the basics covered (Facebook, amazon, groupon, spotify, barcode scanner, some cooking apps...)

Downloaded some games for the kids too, just based on "top 25" recommendations etc.

Oh, and also, what's you have navigation app? I tried TeleNav and Waze but not in love with them.

Thanks!!!

stinkyfeet
10-23-2011, 08:17 PM
I like the Cozi family organizer app.

WatchingThemGrow
10-24-2011, 06:33 AM
in general, I like Remember the Milk. I've only had my iPhone for less than 10 days, so I haven't played with the new app for it yet.

jillmk
10-24-2011, 08:59 AM
I use Paperless. I tried a lot of the to-do apps (the free versions) and I really liked this one, although I think when I bought the app it was only 99 cents. It does what I need to do, without being overly fancy. I like the way it looks on the screen, I like the icon choices, I like that I can check off the lists, easy to back up the lists, and I love that I can very easily email the whole list to DH. Most of the other to-do list apps had too much extra stuff in it for me, I just wanted something simple. This doesn't have a link to dates though--so you can't have it pop up a reminder on a certain date.

hellokitty
10-24-2011, 12:10 PM
OP, I just got an iphone as well and I'm really under-impressed with waze, it gave me horrible directions and then couldn't locate a signal. I used to use sprint navigation, but it looks like sprint no longer offers it, which sucks, b/c I had assumed I'd still have sprint navigation with my iphone.

My fav apps so far are:

P-tracker lite (helps you to track your menstrual cycle)
Netflix
LactMed
QuickPix
GAIN Fitness
Smelly Cat (similar to angry birds)

artvandalay
11-20-2011, 06:02 PM
I use Paperless. I tried a lot of the to-do apps (the free versions) and I really liked this one, although I think when I bought the app it was only 99 cents. It does what I need to do, without being overly fancy. I like the way it looks on the screen, I like the icon choices, I like that I can check off the lists, easy to back up the lists, and I love that I can very easily email the whole list to DH. Most of the other to-do list apps had too much extra stuff in it for me, I just wanted something simple. This doesn't have a link to dates though--so you can't have it pop up a reminder on a certain date.

I wanted to thank you for recommended Paperless. I LOVE it! I wasn't crazy about the regular "Reminder" that came w/the iphone. I looked into a few others but once I tried Paperless I knew it was for me. I downloaded the "Lite" version and just paid for the full version. Super simple and I like the cute icons that I can pick! I already have lists for: Thanksgiving food, books to read, Christmas gift list, and a few more.