PDA

View Full Version : Hide and squeak shoes

KrystalS
10-24-2011, 10:17 AM
Does anyone have the hide and squeak shoes? Just wondering how well they hold up. I like the leather shoes because they are so flexible, but usually pricy. They are on Zulily today.

lizzywednesday
10-24-2011, 03:04 PM
Is this just the brand name or do the shoes have squeakers in the heels?

Because you may want to reconsider the squeakers - they get REALLY irritating after a while. (They are useful out in public for DD to walk around on her own, but any other time, the novelty wears off in a few minutes.)

AnnieW625
10-25-2011, 12:32 PM
I would avoid the squeaker shoes. I was at the mall the other day and a little girl had them and OMG they were the most annoying things ever!

hellokitty
10-25-2011, 01:12 PM
They are super annoying. Ppl will give you dirty looks. I would skip them if I were you.

abh5e8
10-25-2011, 04:29 PM
i know on some brands you can easily pull the little squeaker out of the sole. :)

♥ms.pacman♥
10-25-2011, 04:33 PM
They are super annoying. Ppl will give you dirty looks. I would skip them if I were you.

:yeahthat:

i don't have them, but once when DS was really little i went to BRU and there was this little girl (maybe 3?) who was running around with these on, and after about 10minutes, OMG, i felt like was going to get a migraine right then and there!! They are SO annoying. I have a really, really high tolerance for toys that make noise (I am a SAHM and i listen to FP learning home, Potsy, Leaptop and a zillion other toys that make noise 12 hours a day, every day and those don't bother me AT ALL), but these squeak shoes..EEK. I don't know what it is, but they are so annoying to listen to. and yes, i'm tempted to give parents who use these at public places (like the mall, supermarket etc) dirty looks. :bag I'm sure they'd be fine for the park or something, but i can't imagine being indoors and being forced to listening to them!