PDA

View Full Version : Britax B-Agile (and other Britax stroller owners)

tofubeast
10-24-2011, 11:52 AM
We decided to ditch the travel system after using it a year (Chicco cortina), and purchase the B-gile. It comes in tomorrow. If feels silly to be excited about getting a new stroller. I don't feel too too bad as this stroller didn't exist a year ago. I am going to be happier with a lighter stroller that will be easier to fit in the car. I think I will love the bigger sunshade too, since we live in S. Florida.

Just curious if you recommend any of the attachments/accessories etc. that go with the Britax strollers such as the tray, cup holder, rain/mosq. covers? We got the red style. Any tips for cleaning?

Thanks!

Kaylee31
10-24-2011, 04:23 PM
Lol, I wouldn't feel silly about being excited-- I get excited about new strollers all the time. And I definitely have gotten too many! :)
I don't have the B-Agile, but the Sunshine Kids buggy buddy works well as a parent console for the BJCM and a lot of other strollers.
http://carseats.babycatalog.com/car-seat-accessories/buggy-buddy-10395
The child tray would probably be a nice accessory also, I liked having it for the BJCM.
Whether you need the covers depends on your climate. I think I've only used a rain or bug cover a few times here in the northeast. But if you are worried about sudden storms or bugs, I would buy a cover just in case.

lorinick
10-26-2011, 05:56 PM
I love getting a new stroller. I would also get the Buggy Buddy for you. I'm not a big fan of trays for the child. I don't why, just don't think it's needed.

Have fun with the stroller... Sell the Cortina you'll never use it again. You won't want too....

caseytee
10-26-2011, 10:35 PM
I love the b-agile I've had it about a month. I ditto the suggestion of a buggy buddy it's a must have. I did get the child tray. My dd loves to use it as a footrest. She is just 13 mos and it's too far to reach with her hands but I figure she will be reaching for her cup on it soon enough.

We have the black but have managed to smear graham cracker laced drool on it several times already. Wipes clean easily I did put a maclaren liner on it which you have to reach under to fold the stroller, but it's worth it to me to minimize the crumbs embedded in the creases of the seat. Did I mention I love my new stroller :love5: